Well What A Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
I’m ready
To pull out let him have it all!

Well, if you do that put valve lapping compound in the oil before he comes to get the truck. Karma, payback, call it what you will. Your Dad will have the last laugh.

Clutch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 Silverado crew cab dually
Engine Size
L82 350
All that talk about accidents we just say
fuhgeddaboudit lol

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Nothing wrong with hicks. I just didn't think I was one. But then again, I've been in OK now for more years than Cali so I'm probably converted. I know those candy ass snowflakes in Cali won't have me back with my smoggy ass trucks and all my guns with high cap mags and AK's SKS's and now building AR-15's so NO, I don't see myself moving back. I'd love to move to AZ though.
For the most part I think hick chicks make better gf/wives than big city girls for damn sure.
I didn't think I used hick terms but I did develop the redneck accent according my friends in So Cali. I remember having the hots for this fine girl that had a country girl accent real bad, and I used to make fun and talk like her, and I can only guess some of it stuck with me.
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Of all things, keep in mind that your kids didn't choose any of this and it's not their fault whatsoever. No matter what, even if the kids are making comments about daddy being mean or I don't like daddy, whatever the case may be, they do tend to say things like that as if to be consoling a parent, and they may be doing the exact same thing on his end saying the same about you to console him. Just saying, keep the kids in mind when you're saying things in their hearing abiltiy, or seeing things you're doing. I doubt anyone does it on purpose, but in the heat of the moment of hurt and anger parents tend to lose sight of the kids and bad things happen. Do certainly defend yourself and the kids, but take the high road otherwise. It usually pays off in court if you do and you're likely to get things your way.
Definitely Good advice I try to always be the bigger person!

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Well, if you do that put valve lapping compound in the oil before he comes to get the truck. Karma, payback, call it what you will. Your Dad will have the last laugh.
I’d love to see my dad laugh again!
You must be registered for see images attach
my dad and I

colonel mustard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
steven
Truck Year
Truck Model
k5 blazer
Engine Size
I got half way through this thread and had to stop reading. lots of people have been through really bad breakups, divorces, whatevers. I promise you not one person said "that worked, now he/she will leave me alone" and then have it actually work and that person starts leaving you alone. usually...the person trying to "get back" at the other one looses. just my personal opinion...do you. the rest will work itself out.

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
I got half way through this thread and had to stop reading. lots of people have been through really bad breakups, divorces, whatevers. I promise you not one person said "that worked, now he/she will leave me alone" and then have it actually work and that person starts leaving you alone. usually...the person trying to "get back" at the other one looses. just my personal opinion...do you. the rest will work itself out.
Definitely it’s not worth the loss I’m already suffering let alone more!! Thank u

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I saw that pic of you and your dad and thought your dad was Mark Cuban. I had to do a double take LOL

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
I saw that pic of you and your dad and thought your dad was Mark Cuban. I had to do a double take LOL
Lol my father was 6’7 not many didn’t notice him! But I must say this one is the first!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually