Weatherstripping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Ordered some weatherstripping a few days ago, the window "scrapers" or belt lines whichever term you prefer. You guys were about $4 cheaper than rock auto was so you won lol. It came today an I was surprised when I opened the box that it was precision brand parts.

I had previously ordered window guides from Rock Auto an got the fairchild brand. I ordered the ones with metal clips an there were no clips to be found in the package. Needless to say I now wish I had just ordered a whole kit from you guys instead. I thought I could save the belt lines though which is why I just ordered the guides at first. Honestly had I known what brand I was getting I probably would have ordered the guides from you as well.

Just wanted to throw this out there as I know there was some discussion in the other weatherstripping threads about your pricing.

1ATony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
Ordered some weatherstripping a few days ago, the window "scrapers" or belt lines whichever term you prefer. You guys were about $4 cheaper than rock auto was so you won lol. It came today an I was surprised when I opened the box that it was precision brand parts.

I had previously ordered window guides from Rock Auto an got the fairchild brand. I ordered the ones with metal clips an there were no clips to be found in the package. Needless to say I now wish I had just ordered a whole kit from you guys instead. I thought I could save the belt lines though which is why I just ordered the guides at first. Honestly had I known what brand I was getting I probably would have ordered the guides from you as well.

Just wanted to throw this out there as I know there was some discussion in the other weatherstripping threads about your pricing.

Thank you very much! We also offer a lifetime warranty on our weatherstrip kits.

Have a great day!

Tony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MixManSC