Under dash heater core box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Mines fine other then the hinge Honkys might not have a broke hinge not sure
I haven’t played with them and the a/c one is inaccessible at the moment.....it’s cold with freezing rain and I don’t want to access it. Lol

theramb99

Reaction score
First Name
Albert
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
Mines fine other then the hinge Honkys might not have a broke hinge not sure
That darn hinge I'm talking about? lol. Thats why I was asking if anyone knew where to get them, if possible.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
That darn hinge I'm talking about? lol. Thats why I was asking if anyone knew where to get them, if possible.
There was a link floating around. Classic or brothers I believe had one

theramb99

Reaction score
First Name
Albert
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
I haven’t played with them and the a/c one is inaccessible at the moment.....it’s cold with freezing rain and I don’t want to access it. Lol

Ok thanks, so you will sell the AC one, that is when you can get to it? Or if someone has one (AC) they would like to sell please let me know. The truck is getting a complete facelift. Rockers, floor pans, foot wells, cab mounts, floor supports, rad support, front inner wheel wells along with some new chrome fender moldings to complement the new paint. I want to ask everyone for there opinions/suggestions. I was going to stay with the same color and my buddy who is also doing the body work said lets 2 tone it, I have a quart of this nice metallic gray. I was like ok if thats what you want to do, plus no extra cost. So, like a month ago I have been seeing a few cars/trucks with that really nice deep metallic Burgundy/Maroon, now I have this bug up my butt wanting to go that color with black or even the grey he has. I always liked that color combo, he said no problem since the truck is apart but you need to figure out what color I want now. I would like to hear what anyone has to say, idea's on colors and how to 2 tone it, like the design. Here is a pic of a 2 tone I found online and I'll post mine. Its hard to tell in the pic, mine is like a dark blueish green metallic which looks nice. It'll look like black when the sun is just about down and when the sun hits it, it may look more green than blue or vise versa. I have been told from many people the color is nice and don't change it. Sorry for the long post, and thanks!! Looking forward hearing what U's have to say.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
Thanks!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL