UH OH....HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

echo7bravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10 stepside
Engine Size
350/Th400, 4.56 with 35" BFG MT
So there I was minding my own business just looking through the recent threads and BAM.....There it was. A bunch of bruised feelings and panties all wadded up getting some tie-dyed skid marks.

Fellas, Fellas, Fellas,,,,,,Don't be hollaring at your screen. Grab an earlobe and repeat after me....

WooooooooooSaw! WoooooooooSaw! WooooooooSaw!

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
So there I was minding my own business just looking through the recent threads and BAM.....There it was. A bunch of bruised feelings and panties all wadded up getting some tie-dyed skid marks.

Fellas, Fellas, Fellas,,,,,,Don't be hollaring at your screen. Grab an earlobe and repeat after me....

Lol

Iowan

Loud and Proud American!
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
350 crate

Haha, your wording is perfect.

echo7bravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10 stepside
Engine Size
I'm at work (in a jail) dealing with DUI subjects. They all come in all kinds of upset. But bottom line......they are going to sit for a while and sober up. Now, I don't want to sit here all night listening to them beat on the glass, trying to tell me why it is so wrong for the po-lease to have drug their sorry drunk butts up in here.

So I strap on a gun and pin on a badge and become........."The Jail Whisperer"

Y'all just need to grab a beer and figure out what you truck part you are going to fix next.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I'm at work (in a jail) dealing with DUI subjects. They all come in all kinds of upset. But bottom line......they are going to sit for a while and sober up. Now, I don't want to sit here all night listening to them beat on the glass, trying to tell me why it is so wrong for the po-lease to have drug their sorry drunk butts up in here.

So I strap on a gun and pin on a badge and become........."The Jail Whisperer"

Y'all just need to grab a beer and figure out what you truck part you are going to fix next.
"The Jail Whisperer" lol, that's good. I like that. I'm already a 6 deep of 10% beer and halfway through a fifth of Goose. LOL. My tolerance for dumb has reached 0% and my Sarcasm level is at 100%. more alcohol is the last thing I need, lol.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
"The Jail Whisperer" lol, that's good. I like that. I'm already a 6 deep of 10% beer and halfway through a fifth of Goose. LOL. My tolerance for dumb has reached 0% and my Sarcasm level is at 100%. more alcohol is the last thing I need, lol.

I'll drink to that. Just need a stack of 10's and a lap dancer.

echo7bravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10 stepside
Engine Size
LOL, Sarcasm is what keeps the weak at bay.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I'll drink to that. Just need a stack of 10's and a lap dancer.
I was in that situation once. had a lap dancer on each knee, one of the guys I'd went to school with, looked over and says" what ever you do, don't hold yourself back on our account" about 3 minute later I was in the VIP room, lol

echo7bravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10 stepside
Engine Size
I was in that situation once. had a lap dancer on each knee, one of the guys I'd went to school with, looked over and says" what ever you do, don't hold yourself back on our account" about 3 minute later I was in the VIP room, lol
I know what you mean. One time in Thailand I had this tight little body all over me. But when she popped a boner before I did.....I knew it was time to........you know.........ask about the "happy ending".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twistedgmt400