UH OH....HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iowan

Loud and Proud American!
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
350 crate
I need the TPI and length of the glove box mounting screws, my truck's heating duct has a rust spot oddly enough, and I lost the screws. Thanks!

flying2275

Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Which screws? The glove box is normally only mounted to the dash with 4 along the bottom. #24 in the picture.

You must be registered for see images attach

Iowan

Loud and Proud American!
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
350 crate
I don't know why I didn't think of LMC. Thanks!

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I don't know why I didn't think of LMC. Thanks!
Did they have the correct screws for you? I just lost mine, and I'm not sure what to do....

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
I was just looking for mine so I could answer his question and I can’t find them! I swear I left them in the truck but they’re gone now. What did you come up with @Iowan? I thought you got rid of that truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I was just looking for mine so I could answer his question and I can’t find them! I swear I left them in the truck but they’re gone now. What did you come up with @Iowan? I thought you got rid of that truck?
Hey, just a thought here. Maybe we can go in together, and get a discout for a bulk purchase???

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
I’m in! Is the OP looking for 98 Chevy glovebox screws? I guess I’m not clear which truck he’s talking about?

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I’m in! Is the OP looking for 98 Chevy glovebox screws? I guess I’m not clear which truck he’s talking about?

Well, LUCKILY, you and I have the same year of trucks. I would have hated to have to go through the IPB's to see if they were the same part. Well, if he doesn't have the 98 anymore, maybe he is missing them on his new truck??? I can wait until we find out.....

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Well, LUCKILY, you and I have the same year of trucks. I would have hated to have to go through the IPB's to see if they were the same part. Well, if he doesn't have the 98 anymore, maybe he is missing them on his new truck??? I can wait until we find out.....
You must be registered for see images attach

Iowan

Loud and Proud American!
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
350 crate
Did they have the correct screws for you? I just lost mine, and I'm not sure what to do....
Well luckly I founded them.
I believe the screws you have loose are metaphorical.
I was gonna say that.

No I'm talkimg 79 C10, the guy is stillpaying me once his tax money comes in. I've still got it too.

Here ya go brainless farts, https://www.classicparts.com/1973-91-Glove-Box-to-Door-Mounting-Screw-Set/productinfo/22-115/ freaking amazing what happens when you google something. :Big Laugh::insane::grd:. Best of luck.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Well luckly I founded them.

I was gonna say that.

No I'm talkimg 79 C10, the guy is stillpaying me once his tax money comes in. I've still got it too.

Here ya go brainless farts, https://www.classicparts.com/1973-91-Glove-Box-to-Door-Mounting-Screw-Set/productinfo/22-115/ freaking amazing what happens when you google something. :Big Laugh::insane::grd:. Best of luck.
Oh really? Brainless farts? You’re the one who starts all these threads about nonsensical ******** that you could have googled yourself or that have nothing to do with anything and then you actually have the balls to call us names? I don’t know what your game is but I suspect you need the attention so attention is what you’re going to get from now on, Ralph.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrayWK