Transfer Case shifter boot /indicator needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vintovka

Reaction score
First Name
vin
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I need to find a source for a replacement boot and indicator for a 84 GMC k10. The shop broke the clear plastic indicator and tore the boot during refurbish work. Used would be ok.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
So you're probably working with an NP208 shifter then. NP241C shifter should also work.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
You shouldn't let the shop get away with that. One time about ten years ago a local shop that my dad had been using for twenty years drug the batteries over the top of the grille in his Ford, and cracked it and broke it all to hell. He went over there, cussed the guy out (my dad was the dad that would go to the school and make the teachers and staff cry if you ever had a problem, and then you'd quit telling him out of embarrassment), and they replaced everything they broke free of charge and cleaned the truck up real nice. Needless to say he never took it back there again. Anyways, the moral of the story is don't be afraid to make a scene if someone did you wrong. They should be responsible for sourcing a suitable replacement and buying it for you at the least. Or that's how I see it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL