TMI OR LMC Interior Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DILLIGAF956SSG

Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 V8
Hello GMSB friends,
I have a question in reference to the sports seats and panels from TMI/LMC I purchased. To make a long story short I received everything but instructions on installation to the door panels, I have researched their site and everywhere else and only close things but nothing exactly. I emailed them and the Rep just replied with look up on youtube in little ord. I've pretty much exhausted everything and m tired of talking to them and it's a shame because it makes them look bad but anybody know anything or have instructions. I even used old panels and used pieces as template but when try still lot of the stuff don't line up or I didn't receive all hardware. Thanks in advance again and any info helps.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
If you didn't receive all the hardware then I'd pester then until you get all the stuff that is supposed to come with the kit. As far as instructions, usually door panels are pretty straight forward and don't require instructions. Are you sure you got the right product?

DILLIGAF956SSG

Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 V8
I believe I didn't I even use of panels to use as a template and still wouldn't work so now I have no new panels or original panels and they know I'm upset. First it was with the seats and console nowwithoanels and they ain't cheap

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
LMC has no tech support of any kind whatsoever-they just sell parts and half the time they aren't any good anyway. It is sad but they have little to no competition.....yet anyway.

DILLIGAF956SSG

Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 V8
Found out the hard way never again will I use them!!!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Post some pics of your panels. Someone here is surely able to tell you if the got the right ones or not. Post pics of both sides. Also, be specific. We don't have a clue what you're working with so you'll need to let us know. Is this door panels? Just front door panels?

DILLIGAF956SSG

Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 V8
They are correct panels just didn't receive any instructions or hardware

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I'm still confused about needing instructions for door panels that's why I wondered in an earlier post if you even had the correct panels cuz putting on door panels should be extremely straight forward and not require install instructions :think:

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I'm still confused about needing instructions for door panels that's why I wondered in an earlier post if you even had the correct panels cuz putting on door panels should be extremely straight forward and not require install instructions :think:

X2. Especially if they're the correct panel.

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Is it possible you have correct panels for your year but maybe youre using doors that dont interchange? For example using 73-76 doors and 77-up door panels or vice versa?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dougli1