The Wife's Ride! A Ford, groan, but a Kool One!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Silverado Crew Cab Dually
Engine Size
Wifey wanted me to show off her ride as well, she's rather proud of it. 1966 Ford Mustang, still got a ways to go with it but it'll eventually be done! This is another one we have helped resurrect from the dead or at least severely disabled list!
You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Wifey wanted me to show off her ride as well, she's rather proud of it. 1966 Ford Mustang, still got a ways to go with it but it'll eventually be done! This is another one we have helped resurrect from the dead or at least severely disabled list!
It needs fuel injection and an 88mm turbo.:D

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
I can dig it! My dad wanted me to have one of these as my first car when we started having that discussion, but it never panned out.

Last edited:

vkh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Var
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
Nice, my dad has a 68 he got in high school. He and his dad started a resto on it, then my dad went to college and it sat there for 20 years. Plans are for us to build it with a 383 to piss off all the ford people in town.

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Silverado Crew Cab Dually
Engine Size
I'd go big block with a roller cam..... Lol
Yeah, maybe a fully blown 502BB with a triple shot of nitrous to top it off! LOL Might have to install a sunroof so she can stand up to drive so she can see over the blower tho! She has a lead foot too so it would take about 2 stoplights to blow the rear end clean into the next county! LOL

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I'd go big block with a roller cam..... Lol
I wouldn’t put a Big Block Chevy in a Muskrat. That would be like putting a bath robe on a stripper. The stripper being the BBC and the Muskrat being the robe. That would be a smokin hot stripper not a junkie ***** stripper. Lol

f6john

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the early Mustangs. A buddy of mine in high school had one with a 289 and a 3 speed manual. I used to go to out of town ball games with him on occasion. I am particularly fond of the 2+2 models especially if it’s a GT model. I dont have any designs on owning one now as they are getting out of my price range. The guy who does my paint and body work has a notch back that he is planning on converting to a fastback and he has all the parts and skill necessary butt I haven’t been to his shop in a few years to check on any progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL