Suburban! on CL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Meh probably something simple. Wiring can be overwhelming until you sit down with a diagram and sort threw it and seperate it out it just looks like a mess. A good diagram helps too, the ones in some of the books out there pretty much suck.
Could be and maybe not, don't know until you dig into it, and I don't want to be spending a bunch of time on it, that's time I could be working on the truck, know what I mean.. I agree on diagrams some are crap, I do have the factory ones though. One thing didn't seem right though, they put new injectors on the passenger side and a new pump, but when he started it up a couple cylinders on that side detonated and it ran like **** for a few seconds like it wasn't getting enough fuel then it ran nice, it banged hard enough that I was waiting for the crank to fall out the bottom, I hate that electronic ****..

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Well, got a text from that dude asking if I found something yet, told him I had a couple prospects he said just come and get mine, told him you want too much he says I'll take your offer, told him I wanted to hear it run again I didn't like the noise it made starting up then we'll go from there, he said no problem at all, so I'm going to look at it again tomorrow..

Reactions: WFO

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Well, got a text from that dude asking if I found something yet, told him I had a couple prospects he said just come and get mine, told him you want too much he says I'll take your offer, told him I wanted to hear it run again I didn't like the noise it made starting up then we'll go from there, he said no problem at all, so I'm going to look at it again tomorrow..

Hope it works out in your favor. That looked like a clean candidate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDuke