Suburban guys: rear cargo area bed mat ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I like that!!

axekick

Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Truck Year
Truck Model
Burb
Engine Size
I have some of that Tractor spply mat behind my third row. I already had it laying around but I'd probably get a piece cut to length if I were doing the whole back. It would be less than weathertech. No sides but I love how non-slip it is. I hate stuff sliding around in the back.

Grant67

Reaction score
First Name
Grant
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
V8
Awesome floor mats at a great price!

I purchased a cargo mat for my Suburban from auto parts guy. It only covers the area behind the third row seating, but it is an awesome mat. Custom fit, quality material, and a great price. Check out their website.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
ordered a mat from weathertech and was left disappointed. It is exactly the same as using one from a stepside shortbed. It is a plain rectangle with raised edges. Does not counter around wheel well and filler protrusion.

mmeth83

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V10
Engine Size
I'll be redoing my carpet in my 88 soon, and will only take it to the third row. I'm thinking about using rubber stall mat behind the third row. It's sold at tractor supply and is the same stuff you see in gyms. You can cut it to shape, and even use the off cuts to make a lip around the edge if you want, but I don't think I will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL