Stuff to Sell/Give Away

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
I've got the hood that came off my Jimmy so 81-91 style. It needs one bolt hole retapped, and it's got surface rust all over but nothing penetrative. The underside looks brand new. Don't mind the bumper lapped over it. That's scrap. - $75

You must be registered for see images attach

I've got these collapsed bumper shocks that came off my Caprice (80-90). I'd give these away if someone was interested and could come get them. I just can't being myself to throw them away because some of those B/G Body guys 'tuck' their bumpers, and this is how you'd do that. - $0

I've got a 1987 GMC 31 gallon fuel tank (87-91 unless you're doing an LS swap or want the single tank). It needs to be rodded out because of surface rust, but these tanks are built better than the new Taiwanese ones, and I couldn't bring myself to throw it away. It's inside the box, but you can take my word that it's in there. I was quoted $125 to get the works done on it by a good radiator shop in Jackson, MS so it'd almost cost the same as buying a new one except it's made here and made better. I tried the ole Zep treatment, but that's never worked for me. - $0

Finally, I've got the old bumper off my Caprice. I pulled it because I saw one in a junkyard that had the impact strip and swapped them out. Otherwise, it's in good shape, and talk about a heavy, well made bumper. - $40

I don't want to ship any of this unless you were just dying to have it (sarcasm) and paid for the shipping, but it's all sitting at my Ponderosa in Mississippi, and I'm tired of looking at it all. I'll tag the local guys who are one here some, and see if they can make heads or tails of it, but I've already been trying to give away the tank with no luck.

@RADustin @The88 @Maaac1789 @gpmorgan

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
That fuel tank is tempting