Stores Don't Sell Speedo Cable Lube Anymore - Now What?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
I'll do that. I don't know why they quit carrying the stuff. I guess they're trying to phase out old cars and trucks one little thing at a time.

That's the number Advance uses. You can get it anywhere online, but they don't carry it in the store or let you order it conventionally and pick it up the next day like most other things.

This is the exact reason I have started ordering more parts online, if they dont want to carry to the parts I need I dont want to shop there. Local store to me has stopped carring a roll or breather tube but the ricer section has been extended to a full isle of stickers, do dads, steering wheel and seat covers.

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
This is the exact reason I have started ordering more parts online, if they dont want to carry to the parts I need I dont want to shop there. Local store to me has stopped carring a roll or breather tube but the ricer section has been extended to a full isle of stickers, do dads, steering wheel and seat covers.

Gotta get those sweet deer antler stickers though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128