Stolen 4x4 Squarebody Suburban Austin, Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
******* bastards.

donmateo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 TBI
Sweet rig! Hope he gets it back soon. Is he on here?

Don5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
k15
Engine Size
This is a shame ! All that work for some lowlife to steal it. GRRR!!!

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
Probably last seen near the border crossing....damn thieves !!!!

350runner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ceasar
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
stuff like that happens everyday in Texas with these squares. hints the reason there's always someone parting out a truck and a load of them in the junk yards. **** i had someone try to tow my lark while i was sitting in it.... son b beach slammed my hood and told me to back up to his tow truck. the ****...

Sent from the dust in front of you!

Don5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
k15
Engine Size
stuff like that happens everyday in Texas with these squares. hints the reason there's always someone parting out a truck and a load of them in the junk yards. **** i had someone try to tow my lark while i was sitting in it.... son b beach slammed my hood and told me to back up to his tow truck. the ****...

Sent from the dust in front of you!

WTF? I would really seriously being carrying a pistol. I would have told the MF to get the F away from my ride.

350runner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ceasar
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
WTF? I would really seriously being carrying a pistol. I would have told the MF to get the F away from my ride.
See that's everyone first response. ... If I had done that i woulda lost my freedom because i woulda popped his a$$. The police would not even Pursue this guy regardless of what just happened. Officer was sent out and said that because the guy had not hooked up to my Truck that i could not even file a report. the best they could do is look up his license plate.

Thing is i was about to go inside 5 mins prior to this but something told me to sit still. I haven't even painted the car yet...

Last edited:

Don5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
k15
Engine Size
See that's everyone first response. ... If I had done that i woulda lost my freedom because i woulda popped his a$$. The police would not even Pursue this guy regardless of what just happened. Officer was sent out and said that because the guy had not hooked up to my Truck that i could not even file a report. the best they could do is look up his license plate.

Thing is i was about to go inside 5 mins prior to this but something told me to sit still. I haven't even painted the car yet...

It's a good thing you stayed in the car. However when that dirtbag told me to back up to his tow truck. Well I wouldn't have done that at all either. As for slamming my hood. Well it just might have got a little physical right then. I would say you handled it better than I would have. But in the future if I ever saw that truck parked outside somewhere...Hmmm. I don't know. I would be tempted to... You know when you run the shady side of life bad things tend to happen.

350runner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ceasar
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Yea it's part of living here I'm surprised more Texas guys haven't stepped up here and told some stories about vehicles getting towed.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I woulda dropped it in drive and dropped his ass...
It's a good thing you stayed in the car. However when that dirtbag told me to back up to his tow truck. Well I wouldn't have done that at all either. As for slamming my hood. Well it just might have got a little physical right then. I would say you handled it better than I would have. But in the future if I ever saw that truck parked outside somewhere...Hmmm. I don't know. I would be tempted to... You know when you run the shady side of life bad things tend to happen.

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size
Link doesnt open anything for me

Yeah, I think it is a bit out of date.

I suspect they were right about it heading across the border, or across the oceans to be sold as a classic in some middle eastern country .

Can't imagine too many are stolen for parts anymore , but I may be wrong.

Wouldn't be the 1st time ...

:emotions33:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linemanjl