Show Us Your Man Cave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I have a rented 16x40 shop, you'd think I could get a truck in it. NOPE. Usually with work benches and tool boxes down both sides, I can still get 2 full size cars in it. Not Today. It sux and is frustrating.

I own this, the top of the door would take off my windshield
I'm stuck outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Ohhh, you can fit a car in yours? Nawwww, I don't feel sorry for you. I can't even walk in mine let alone get a vehicle in it. My K10, C20 and daily ricer is at my buddies house. How long you think that'll last? And I damn sure can't work on it here. Gotta tow the K10 out to my dads and park it in a pasture and will probably just leave the C20 with it that I'm towing it out there with. :shrug: Hopefully I'll get to tear them both down to make the K10 a Big Block K20. We'll see.
Yeah, I can get a car in it, but now I can't move around in the rest of the place, lol, next step is a rollup door so I can have the door open when I got a car on the lift, not too bad with a truck I can open it about half ways, if I had a Suburban I couldn't open it at all..:whymewhyme:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sahara