Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdub209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
anyone running Fox or Bilstein shocks on their lifted square? debating what to run next, fox doesn't make anything exact for Squarebody that i've found yet. wondering if someone had a hidden clue to finding the correct ones.?

1badk20

metal tech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Truck Year
84 & 85
Truck Model
K10 x2
Engine Size
305 x2
If you go to BDS Suspension online catalog, Fox shocks are an option. You could either get shocks from BDS or use the extended/collapsed length and go thru another source like Poly Performance and see what they can do. The other option is use a Ford upper shock mount and do custom lower mounts.

77 K20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 5" lift
Engine Size
HT383 fuel injected
OffRoad Design sells shocks. Bilstein and if you have a ton of money King shocks.

Their Bilstein ones aren't the "generic one size fits all". I believe they order them specially with different rebound and whatnot that fits squares better. This is what I run, and I run them hard. And I went with the F*rd shock mounts on the front to run longer shocks. With taking the front sway bar off I have pretty good articulation- especially when compared to stock.

http://offroaddesign.com/catalog/shocks.htm

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
I've been considering going to fox or king shocks. Havent talked myself into it yet since money is always tied up into other areas haha.

Currently running a set of rancho rs9000xl shocks and I like em. Can adjust them to your preference especially helps when you flip between an unloaded and loaded bed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84