Sears Craftsman Scores

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Probably my last Craftsman purchase for awhile. They're costing me money now. I had to spend $25 on this ****. The 1/2 inch drive socket set and the Gear Wrench Ratcheting Wrench Set.

I didn't really need the socket set, but when I looked at in the store, ohhhhh it's bad assery. Those sockets that do the 6 type of fastners including rounded off bolts seem to be the ****. So I got it just for the rounded off bolts. The ratchet is heavy. You really feel like you have a something in your hand. I now wish I had the whole set of those black tools. I looked at the wrenches too and damn. For real, quite possibly the best wrenches I've ever laid hands on. I wanted a set, but damn, how many wrenches can a guy use??? I just don't need them, but they for sure are a want. If you need standard non mechanical wrenches, get them damn things and you won't be disappointed.

Order Summary
Regular Price Subtotal$149.98
Sale Price Savings-$55.00

Merchandise Subtotal$94.98

Additional Discount-($9.50)

Points You've Redeemed-$62.39

Pre-Tax Subtotal$23.09

Sales Tax$1.99

Order Total
$25.08

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
almost jumped on the $46 points available today for the corded impact wrench.....brings it down to $75. Gonna wait until I can get it for $50.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Last week they had a promo, for every $2, you got $1 in points up to $50, so if you spent $100, you got $50 in points + the points from spending the $100. It's adds up quick because I always use a FREE CASH coupon too in conjunction when my points. So if you find an item on sale, then use points and FREE CASH, you can really score deals and like I do, get FREE stuff. I try to purchase the things I really need or could really use, then get the **** I'd like to have or want for FREE or for dirt cheap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garethrowsell