Recomendation for Rockers and Floor Pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pgnavy

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
Hey there, new to this board, and would greatly appreciate some help locating a local shop in the New England area (Mass) to install rocker, floor drivers, cab corner (shown below), the support bracing too. Thanks in advance for recommendations. I have all the panels and 2 support braces. I am in central Mass near Worcester. 87 V10 53K miles document (was plowing). Unused since '05. Was sitting behind a barn. thx Paul
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Welcome to GMSB. I was born in Fall River..... I'm in Pa now tho. I'd say if you were closer, bring it down we'll bang that **** out not to hard to do but will be hard on the wallet to pay someone to do it.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
I agree - lots of money. Some places in the South are reluctant and apathetic when it comes to rust, which makes doing it yourself more attractive, but I imagine it's a better situation up north.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Welcome to the site..

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I agree - lots of money. Some places in the South are reluctant and apathetic when it comes to rust, which makes doing it yourself more attractive, but I imagine it's a better situation up north.
Not really they, if they will even do it, will hit you over the head. They'd rather do easy in and out fender work, and if they would do it, you ain't gonna see your truck for a year. I wish I was being sarcastic but I'm not just being realistic. Try your local Vo-Tech school and see if they'd be interested in tackling it as a class project. I can't recall who but someone on this site did just that and they are doing a bang up job.