Ratcheting Wrenches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach

Got mine about 4 to 5 years ago. Saved a lot with it.

Signed up for the craftsman club almost 20yrs ago, lost the card, they cant find me in the system back then the card looked more like this

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Signed up for the craftsman club almost 20yrs ago, lost the card, they cant find me in the system back then the card looked more like this
At least you got a card, I'd rather just have them scan a card than me remember stuff lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
You should register for the Sears Shop My Way or Craftsman Club. All your purchases are tracked via you phone #. Then you start getting promo coupons and FREE CASH offers via Email.

Thanks, did that when I read your post.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I don't even think my deals come from the Craftsman Club. I think they are moreso from the Shop My Way rewards at Sears.com. But I do get both. And they can pull up your Craftsman Club ID by phone # too. I've never carried my card and they ask me my phone # and the purchases go to both Crasftsman Club and Shop My Way which is the rewards program.

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
I don't even think my deals come from the Craftsman Club. I think they are moreso from the Shop My Way rewards at Sears.com. But I do get both. And they can pull up your Craftsman Club ID by phone # too. I've never carried my card and they ask me my phone # and the purchases go to both Crasftsman Club and Shop My Way which is the rewards program.

Ive tried they cant find my info by old number.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I think I had that problem long ago too and I just re-registered and got a new card.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

Got mine about 4 to 5 years ago. Saved a lot with it.
Hell, I've not even ever gotten a shop my way rewards card.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I saw those right beside the Craftsman set I purchased but didn't know what the warranty was and didn't think to ask. Those are about $10 cheaper for, essentially, the same thing. Oh well, live and learn (and waste money.) Story of my life! lol!

If you get'em for free at least share the "how" with the rest of use...please?
So I was at Sears today and looked at the Gear Wrench and the Craftsman 20pc sets side by side. I decided I'm going to go spend the $10 more and get the Craftsman. They are longer than the Gear Wrench, and the beams on the wrenches are wider. Certainly worthy of $10 more. Not saying the GW aren't of good quality cuz they do look identical as far as polished finish and such, just that Craftsman are are bigger where it counts most. The heads seem to be the same size but length will give more torque on the wrench, and the width on the beam will give more strength from bending when you need to double up a wrench. So you did good afterall.

Derrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
At least you got a card, I'd rather just have them scan a card than me remember stuff lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I got a card for true value it is a hardware store near me I think it might be a large chain. The kid working the desk just automatically asks if you a member and I say yes then they ask for my phone number before I have a chance to get my card out. lol, The other thing is one day I went in there and the kid behind the desk was shocked I even had a card I guess because I am 17 but still.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
This is what my 2nd Craftsman Club card looks like. I found my old one long ago. Not sure I know where it's at now. But I never did get a Shop My Way card and I think most of my rewards are from the SMWR which is the Shop My Way Rewards. I do have the acct # though so I guess I don't need the card so long as I have the card.

Dan Brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
355 (.030 over 350)
Had to return a 1/4 inch Craftsman ratchet, and was given a rebuilt one instead of a new one. No problem, still works as good as a new one.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yep, I've gotten rebuilt ratchets before. Once got one with some guy's name engraved in it and I told them I don't mind a rebuilt, but I don't want one with someone's name engraved in it and look like a tool thief so give me a different one.

I mean for real, a buddy comes over and asks why I have some dude name George Doe on my ratchet and wonder where I stole it from. :shrug:

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
Yep, I've gotten rebuilt ratchets before. Once got one with some guy's name engraved in it and I told them I don't mind a rebuilt, but I don't want one with someone's name engraved in it and look like a tool thief so give me a different one.

I mean for real, a buddy comes over and asks why I have some dude name George Doe on my ratchet and wonder where I stole it from. :shrug:
I’d tell him you stole it. If he doesn’t know your joking, he doesn’t know you very well. If he seems okay with it, he’s probably a thief, lol.

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
I need to organize my wrenches. They are all thrown into the drawer. I'd like to get another set of these wratchets but I think reorganizing will do the trick just as well.

As for these wrenches, absolutely love them. I like them way better than the cheap0cheap ones from tractor supply (although they do work).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL