Radiator condenser combo.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig Nedrow

NADAR UNDER THE RADAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
1973 (have two), 1985
Truck Model
K10, K20, C20
Engine Size
350, 454, 6.2 Detroit
You have to forgive this muhhfugger. He grew up as a Dodge lover, didn't get along with his dad to well, then when he did finally come over from the dark side and got into the Chevy fan club, he did wonderful for a few years. Then his boss gave him a later model Hoe and he dumped the square. So give him a break, it really wasn't all his fault. He's been lead by the wrong crowd. Best just to love him as he is and have some empathy for @89Suburban . He really means no harm telling you to buy plastic BS, but he's his own worst enemy and don't know it.
HotRodPC That's what I will do, just love OL' 89Suburban......You guys make my day, hilarious. At least he lives in a very pretty state....besides WASHINGTON.

Craig Nedrow

NADAR UNDER THE RADAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
1973 (have two), 1985
Truck Model
K10, K20, C20
Engine Size
350, 454, 6.2 Detroit
Well momma and I are disappointed that we will not be able to take the 85 to Kentucky to move my niece back to WA. Just not enough time to get everything fixed, the tank wiring is all messed up, and with Air, the dash is full oh ducting, hard to trace the wires. I did replace the rocker switch with a toggle, but it is just sticking out the hole in the dash that the rocker was in, and I don't like that. Driver side wiring I think is all right, but passenger side is all messed up. goes to the alternator hot wire???? with one of those quick clip connectors PO crap, I have no idea why. Wish I had a schematic for all that, but so far I have not found one, or they are unreadable. My brother is very good at electronics and wiring schematics, so when I get home hope to tap into his knowledge. Between the two of us we will figure it out. Hey Perry, going through your neck of the woods on Wednesday next week.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
@Craig Nedrow What time you coming thru? Time changes(Pacific to Mountain) just West of Farewell Bend(rest stop/truck stop) My Bride has a Dr. appointment in Boise at 1pm. If you get out of Selah early enough, We could meet you in Ontario OR(border town). Just a quick, hi how are ya, but at least names to faces? According to Google, it's about 5 hours from Selah to Ontario, but you are gonna lose an hour with the time change? May not pan out, but hopefully???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOD26