Power window motors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Has anybody cut access holes in the doors to get the motors off with out removing the regulator? My doors aren't anything special and this isn't a show truck but I got them working a while ago and now that the cab is on the passenger side is being a dick. Driver side is coming around. I plan on doing relays and I have a good harness laying across the floor from a donor 89 K5. The found is via an eyelet right to chassis. Locks work fine if fine is sounding like a jail cell door.lol

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Ok I have the patience of a pea......that's what I've been told which I am to assume I have none lol here it is motor was out in less then 15mins. And a removable cover can be made and the lower trim covers it......once I find a set.lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I will make it work lol. It will run in 1 direction if I can't get it to work it won't be from a lack of trying.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Well I think I found it issue. The contact in the plastic part was welded fast that's why when I would force voltage at it with my power probe it would trip the breaker in the probe direct short. Oh well gotta find a motor for it now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmattly