Power mirrors for Squarebody

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87gmcburb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC Sierra Classic Suburban
Hello,
My next mod for my 87 burb will be modifying power mirrors from a 96 Dodge Ram. The style are about perfect replica for my current stainless steel side mirrors. The arm for the mirror going into the side bracket on the door is a tad shorter but will fit into the current SB bracket. My question is:
Has anyone done this and if so, what type of switch did you use? I am looking at one from a 2003 F 250. I have no issue figuring out the electrical.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
You can adapt any switch you want but the one that was actually used in a square was from a 91 Suburban - same switch as in the mid 80s to mid 90s Buick Centuries, the Olds versions, etc.

This is part 1 of 2. Guy does a decent job of describing it. I think in part 2 he shows the switch.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

87gmcburb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC Sierra Classic Suburban
Thanks, I will post back after I pick up a switch and get time to get this latest idea done. Thanks for the video link as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistafishe