Post your paint jobs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camatruder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rik
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
350ci / 5.7l
It took about 9 layers of paint on the hardtop to get the exact same colour as on the body.
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
It took about 9 layers of paint on the hardtop to get the exact same colour as on the body.

Looks good! I'll own a blazer one day! I'm gonna take the camper shell off mine and sell it.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Looks good! I'll own a blazer one day! I'm gonna take the camper shell off mine and sell it.

good luck on selling the topper. you'll probably have to wait for the right buyer to come along. I had a nice fiberglass one that came on my '88 k1500. You'd of thought I was trying to sell a dead cat. Took about 3-4 months before I had a call from someone looking for a good one for that vintage truck.

Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
good luck on selling the topper. you'll probably have to wait for the right buyer to come along. I had a nice fiberglass one that came on my '88 k1500. You'd of thought I was trying to sell a dead cat. Took about 3-4 months before I had a call from someone looking for a good one for that vintage truck.

That's the thing, I don't think it was made specifically for a vintage truck because it doesn't look like one made for an older vehicle. The topper needs new paint so I don't think I'm going to ask a whole lot for it.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
That's the thing, I don't think it was made specifically for a vintage truck because it doesn't look like one made for an older vehicle. The topper needs new paint so I don't think I'm going to ask a whole lot for it.
They make great rabbit shelters and well rabbits are tasty animals...

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------

I think mine finally sold for 150 or 175. had a nice mat black finish, all the screens, the lift struts worked, all the glass was there. Yeah yours does look like a newer model, but it appears to fit well, at least in the photos. The problem that prevents a wider market for them is the differences in the shape of the truck boxes. For instance. the GMT400 trucks,('88-'98) the box narrowed from front to rear by about 5 inches. after that, the popularity of the extended cab short box tool over, along with newer box designs. I'm not saying you won't find a buyer, just not to be surprised if it lingers, and you renew the c-list ad a few times.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I think mine finally sold for 150 or 175. had a nice mat black finish, all the screens, the lift struts worked, all the glass was there. Yeah yours does look like a newer model, but it appears to fit well, at least in the photos. The problem that prevents a wider market for them is the differences in the shape of the truck boxes. For instance. the GMT400 trucks,('88-'98) the box narrowed from front to rear by about 5 inches. after that, the popularity of the extended cab short box tool over, along with newer box designs. I'm not saying you won't find a buyer, just not to be surprised if it lingers, and you renew the c-list ad a few times.
Rabbit pen.....

Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Everything works on mine as well, all the glass is there. All it needs is to be painted, if I can get $150-$175 for it. I'm more than ok with that, it'll just go right back towards the truck! I don't mind renewing the c-list ad, I've done it many of times haha.

R10C10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
350/700R4
Wow, have anymore pictures of either of the black, grey and red trucks?

B.K. Cunningham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
25 Hundred
Engine Size
Gm paint code WA5225. Grecian Bronze. Still shiny and new looking in the cab. And i really dig the pinstriping.

Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size

I'd like to see more of your old man's truck. I really like the black and white one too.

R10C10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
350/700R4

Latest posts

Forum statistics