Post your interiors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Not to hate on your truck because i know its what the person likes but am i the only person who doesnt like billet in the interior? Wich btw im not shitting on your truck because damn its super clean inside!!
The thing is, it's soooo clean, the billet works in it.

ItsMichaelH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Care to share info about the bow tie logo on the door panels? Painted on or? @Swims350

Derrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
i would post a pic of my interior but first, it is a gmt800. Second, it is covered in mud and i hope i get the time this weekend to clean it up nice.

Obwonkonobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 custom deluxe
Engine Size
I've never had a dash in my truck, the one it came with was cracked the worst ive ever seen from the az sun. So i tried bondo a few months ago to get it filled. It filled it back in but didn't give me the finish I needed, so it sat and cracked a bit more. But then I saw a buddy of mine using fiberglass on a sub box, and thought I'd give that a shot. I sanded the whole dash with 80 and now im half way through glassing, im happy so far. My thought is that if I sand this down a little, some of that cheap bedliner should take up the rest of the crack lines enough and give it a consistent color

You must be registered for see images attach

86Peter454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Scottsdale
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images

my seats attache to the rail.

here they are in the truck.

when i pulled the carpet out i found some bed bath and beyond sound deadening.

86Peter454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Scottsdale
Engine Size
What did you make the frame out of? Is that angle iron on the front and back? I am getting ready to do something similar.

1.5" angle iron and some flat bar.

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V1500
Engine Size
Northeast but it's closed so by invite only it's about 3 hours from were I am now near narrowsburg New York

I used to have a place in Cochecton. Moved to to northeast PA now haha. Small world

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small

my seats attache to the rail.

I'm curious about this. this is how the PO of my truck mounted more modern seats as well. is there a reason to mount them with a bar that spans from one side to the other rather than mounting the seats individually?

86Peter454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Scottsdale
Engine Size
I'm curious about this. this is how the PO of my truck mounted more modern seats as well. is there a reason to mount them with a bar that spans from one side to the other rather than mounting the seats individually?

well my truck is a bench seat truck and the seats are from a camaro so they wouldnt come close to mounting in the original holes.

so i made a bracket that mounts in the original bench seat holes that i could then mount the camaro seats to.

no benefit really i had to do a lot of work because it sat the sets up a bit too high (plus i kinda messed up with my design that made the seats lean forward a bit but i resolved it)

this was just the cheapest way i could find to do it the bracket was about 80 dollars in material. some company sells a similar bracket for like 250. kept me from having to drill new holes in the floor and stuff. also makes it easy to switch back to the bench if i decide i want to.

(also if anyone was wondering i used grade 8 bolts to mount the seats to the bracket and just the original bolts to mount the bracket to the cab)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128