Performance online question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhammond

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C 10
Engine Size
Built 305
Hey folks, I'm getting ready to rebuild the front end on my 84 C10 and wanting to go with tubular control arms. After lots of searching I have come across some from Performance online, they look a lot like the ones from western chassis. My question is has anyone used them or heard of someone. Big picture for the truck will be a static drop 3/4 set up for the street and strip. Thanks for your help.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Hey folks, I'm getting ready to rebuild the front end on my 84 C10 and wanting to go with tubular control arms. After lots of searching I have come across some from Performance online, they look a lot like the ones from western chassis. My question is has anyone used them or heard of someone. Big picture for the truck will be a static drop 3/4 set up for the street and strip. Thanks for your help.
Not really a drop guy but no matter lifted or lowered you get what you pay for....if it's a lot cheaper then known brands there is a reason. @74 Shortbed @R10C10 and @smoothandlow84 can assuredly answer your question more completely. I tagged them so they will find this.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Well, I have no personal experience with Performance Online but I know two people that bought them and said they were **** and they sent them back, so I can't really give an honest opinion one way or the other on those, but I've talked to several that used CPP and seen their installation and they had nothing but good things to say about them and I'll be using them on mine, but as Honky said you get what you pay for so beware...

R10C10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
350/700R4
well, I have tubular upper and lower control arms on mine and I love them. the ride is better, the alignment was cleaner with less shims needed because the upper control arms are plus 1 to correct negative camber on lowered trucks. I went with djm. I have run them on a few trucks and have been happy with them. I know most people will say djm is crap, but ive had good experience with them. I have also run western chassis on a truck in the past with tubular arms. was happy with that set up as well.

Jhammond

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C 10
Engine Size
Built 305
That's what I figured. Looks like I'll pick them up from Western. Thanks for the input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DENREXX169