Parts...Parts...Parts...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Oh you want the gauge bezel? I have one or two of them also. I'll get a pic when I get home Friday, or Saturday

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

swbchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
c 10
Engine Size
I have a bunch of parts that I am taking off a few different trucks. Let me know what you need, we can work something out.

Two bolts from the rear of an A/C compressor for a 85 C10. One bolt is a 9/16 and the other one is 15mm. The local shop reversed mine, resulting in one lost and the other one stripped. Thanks

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Two bolts from the rear of an A/C compressor for a 85 C10. One bolt is a 9/16 and the other one is 15mm. The local shop reversed mine, resulting in one lost and the other one stripped. Thanks
You don't have any place that sells bolts around you?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

swbchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
c 10
Engine Size
Yeah, plenty of bolts, just not the right length and thread. The shop that changed my compressor could not find bolts that fit. Thanks anyway.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Yeah, plenty of bolts, just not the right length and thread. The shop that changed my compressor could not find bolts that fit. Thanks anyway.

Yeah sorry about that, after reading what I wrote it seemed like I was being a smart ass, and that's not what I was trying to be. what I was trying to convey was it would be cheaper to get them local. I got mine from tractor Supply. Your best bet would probably be a salvage yard, and just pull all the bolts you need. I don't have any extras. If it was me, I'd make the shop that screwed it up, fix it.

swbchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
c 10
Engine Size
Yeah sorry about that, after reading what I wrote it seemed like I was being a smart ass, and that's not what I was trying to be. what I was trying to convey was it would be cheaper to get them local. I got mine from tractor Supply. Your best bet would probably be a salvage yard, and just pull all the bolts you need. I don't have any extras. If it was me, I'd make the shop that screwed it up, fix it.
That was the original plan, but they never could find any bolts. i have tried several salvage yards, but most of the square body trucks have been crushed. The metric .bolt is the tough one. i am not sure of the thread or length. thanks

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
That was the original plan, but they never could find any bolts. i have tried several salvage yards, but most of the square body trucks have been crushed. The metric .bolt is the tough one. i am not sure of the thread or length. thanks

When I get some time, Monday or Tuesday, I can take my bolts up to Tractor Supply and see if I can match them. Send them to you that way. Tractor Supply isn't that far from my house, and I have to go there soon anyway. LMK

swbchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
c 10
Engine Size
When I get some time, Monday or Tuesday, I can take my bolts up to Tractor Supply and see if I can match them. Send them to you that way. Tractor Supply isn't that far from my house, and I have to go there soon anyway. LMK

I went to a local swap meet today, and I found the bolts. Thanks for your help.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Anyone here need a spare tire rack for a Blazer? I'm pulling the one out of my Blazer, because I don't need it. LMK it will be cheap.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

That just sux ass. They oughta be accountable for that loss. My concern isn't bolts. That's easy. If they reversed those threads, did they chew up the threads in that housing? That compressor might be trash now.

swbchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
c 10
Engine Size
That just sux ass. They oughta be accountable for that loss. My concern isn't bolts. That's easy. If they reversed those threads, did they chew up the threads in that housing? That compressor might be trash now.

Yeah, they put the metric bolt in the standard hole about half way, when it seized up. Then the standard bolt was put in the metric hole where it fell out and was lost. I was able to clean up the threads and found bolts that tighten up in the compressor. It is hard to find good help these days.

Adamds86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
Looking for a good, working printed circuit for a 73 GMC K25, with Tachometer.

Chevy86K20

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 4-Bolt
I have a bunch of parts that I am taking off a few different trucks. Let me know what you need, we can work something out.

Any charcoal seat belts, door panels or headliner trim? Looking for red too.

87scotty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
5.7 for now
I went to a local swap meet today, and I found the bolts. Thanks for your help.

Do you not have a fastenal or fastners ect. Around here fastnal was the only one to have in stock my 9/16 5inch long spring hanger bolts! Second could you drill and use bolt and nut if your threads are screwed up?

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Any charcoal seat belts, door panels or headliner trim? Looking for red too.
I have some charcoal interior pieces.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pete08