Old Boy Scout ... selling 5 acres n cabin.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

84c10Tony

Howdy!
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
84 C10 SOLD !!!

$3500,... my truck and all associated stuff, $175,000...5 acres with house plans, dirt pad, and messed up cabin (rent back included in price till cases close), $3100 Fire lined Sturdy Co. safe (look it up on youtube, even removing two bolts), roll away with tools, litho's, more, all has to go due to spine dmg. and hands not working anymore, in Victorville CA, paypal accepted to my e-mail address, or offer on all considered.

Last edited by a moderator:

87scotty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
5.7 for now
Sorry to here

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
That sucks, sorry to hear that..

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Hopefully things get better for you soon.

84c10Tony

Howdy!
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Thanks guys...might be a few years till docs get into it.
Also my spine needs a smoother ride till it gets fixed, if docs can fix it, my little Toyota with KYB Gas adjust shocks is too stout of a ride and I feel every bump and crack in the road, so even a trade for an old reliable hoopty is possible...long as I don't need to work on it.
The C10 has Monroe Magnums (had replaced a while back) and too stout also.

Last edited:

84c10Tony

Howdy!
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Still breathin' ;p, things are moving along, we will see.
Forgot to mention the new Moog front springs, new Trutrac with 3:73's and other stuff, that'l add 100 extra hp right there boy! :anitoof::anitoof:

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Still breathin' ;p, things are moving along, we will see.
Forgot to mention the new Moog front springs, new Trutrac with 3:73's and other stuff, that'l add 100 extra hp right there boy! :anitoof::anitoof:
Gotta keep on keepen on.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Glad to hear things are moving along, better days ahead..

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
I had 2 back surgeries...best thing I did. I am not as active as I used to be, get sore more often, but I work through it. I hope for a speedy and full recovery for you.

84c10Tony

Howdy!
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
That is the best question I have heard!!! :happy175:

Since he is about 13-14 years old, kinda hard for him to get up and going since lower spine is weak, hasn't been groomed in a few years, "I Want" to get him a spa day, nails trimmed, massage, and a couple cataracts removed, oh, and he is deaf too due to chronic ear infections, so, that is most of the stuff "I Want" for the dog.

About a week before he showed up at my front door to adopt me (about 10-11 years ago), I had stood on that same spot to ask my higher power for a "new friend" when the girlfriend wasn't working out.

Opened the front door early that morning and he was on right there, and gave me that look a beautiful Golden Retriever can give with a little half wag like "can I stay please?"

Smiling, I looked up up the the sky and said "I meant a new Girlfriend" Lol.

Thinking some one lost a pure bred Golden, I put out ads and searches everywhere for two weeks until a lady called and said she dropped him off for the guy next door that had a little pet adoption area.
Well, he had not liked the other strays etc. and had spent two days with the neighbors horse in the barn, then some strays harassed him, he left and then found my front door.

There are a few other funny stories involving my "Buddy" like his long walks or getting thoroughly groomed overnight somewhere once a month on his own, watching over me after a surgery, but I do not believe that is what you meant in the first place! LMAO...Thanks for the inquiry, he is Priceless.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

84c10Tony

Howdy!
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Truck sold for $1500, not running, disassembled, as is, the $500 and $800 offers from locals didn't get a positive response, everything else still here for sale,...except the dog lol.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Long time ago - while back I was helpin out an older buddy with HIS garage sale and when he took off to get lunch I asked him what was for sale? I had been movin stuff around and smokin pot - not really "helping" much at all.

He tells me that absolutely everything he owned was for sale and he hoped I moved it all.

Well, okay......

Nothing had a tag it was 100% spot priced depending on who you were and how short your shorts were...and that is how to run a garage sale :imo:

Anyways, ol boy comes back and asked me how his dog got in the neighbor's backyard?
I sold it to em I says. That's their dog now!

Before you think of me as heartless it was REALLY mostly their dog anyways, the dog split his time between the two houses and all I did was sell them all of it so my buddy could get out of feedin it. Made good sense to me AT THE TIME. :baby:

Lol whatever. We still get mileage out of that story!.. I sold them people their own dog!:33: He loved them but it just kind of hung out with my buddy and got high.

($25 bucks!)

Last edited:

84c10Tony

Howdy!
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
That is a funny story right there lol! and that is why (being half theirs) they only gave you $25, otherwise, it would have been $50

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossivey