OEM Squarebody Pin Striping !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Maybe that's it. I always thought it was red. Or maybe yours has faded? :shrug:

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
I was hoping it was orange as I dont care for the color red.

trukman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
5.7 L (350)

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
That does it! I'm having my center panel repainted to black! That just looks TOO GOOD! :cheers:

I like it but love the way the shorty in the pic before looks and have been contemplating do my truck like that, if I ever get that far.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I was hoping it was orange as I dont care for the color red.
Well then, maybe you can get with Josh @82PrintShop and the next time he runs a round of color pinstripes he can make the orange in the place of the red. I have a feeling when he runs that pinstripe, he runs all the colors at the time through the plotter. Otherwise it's a waste a material. :shrug: Just a guess. But he can change the color I'd imagine for sure. Make your truck a real Custom DeeeeeLux with Orange.

Blue Ox

Turning Diesel Fuel Into Fun
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
MCMLXXXV
Truck Model
K20HD
Engine Size
6.2L
Or you could just pick a different color combo for the accent. I used black and silver stripes on the burb with the two tone gray. It's pretty subdued, but you could pick something else.

trukman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
5.7 L (350)
Anybody know if 82PrintShop is still making these? Any reviews on how they look installed? Thanks

Scott91370

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra1500
Engine Size
This is great! We're doing a Blue/White center and thinking about using a gray stripe to bring it in touch with the interior. I like the gray and black!!

Muddybuddy

Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Anybody know if 82PrintShop is still making these? Any reviews on how they look installed? Thanks
Anybody have contact info for the guy that was making these? I have a pinstripe that was painted on and it doesnt narrow like factory on front vertical on fender, so cant use the other options to cover it up. Hoping this guy could make a set that doesnt tapper.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Anybody have contact info for the guy that was making these? I have a pinstripe that was painted on and it doesnt narrow like factory on front vertical on fender, so cant use the other options to cover it up. Hoping this guy could make a set that doesnt tapper.
He lives a couple blocks over from me. I've not seen him in a bit. He's so busy with stuff now, I don't think he's printing any more. That doesn't mean he doesn't have any on the shelf though. Do you do Facebook? I can PM you his FB profile link and then send him a PM and see if he responds to you.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
He got back with me pretty quick. He doesn't have any at the moment but he should be running some soon since he's working on a K5 Blazer that he'll have to print some for. So I'm PM'ing you his FB profile page. From there you should be able to send him a PM telling him what color and which vehicle you need it for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laqota