New but love the data shared here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tony wallace

Reaction score
First Name
tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10 stepside
Engine Size
350 bored .40 over
i didnt have a torch. getting a propane one today and see if that works tonight. thanks

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
i didnt have a torch. getting a propane one today and see if that works tonight. thanks

Try to get one that uses the map gas with the yellow tank. It burns hotter. Makes a big difference.

tony wallace

Reaction score
First Name
tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10 stepside
Engine Size
350 bored .40 over
ok, my dad had tanks and a torch. we heated and it still wouldn't come out. we just cut the pin off to where we could hammer it on thru the gear. it is OUT!! i ordered another pin to replace with.
got the axle out now to replace bearing and seal....guess what? the dang axle is worn so bad where it was turning on that bad bearing. i just ordered an axle now. UGH never stops with this old truck. LOL thanks for all the ideas and help. you folks are fantastic.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
ok, my dad had tanks and a torch. we heated and it still wouldn't come out. we just cut the pin off to where we could hammer it on thru the gear. it is OUT!! i ordered another pin to replace with.
got the axle out now to replace bearing and seal....guess what? the dang axle is worn so bad where it was turning on that bad bearing. i just ordered an axle now. UGH never stops with this old truck. LOL thanks for all the ideas and help. you folks are fantastic.
Good deal and we know lol just kidding on the egotistical part......we have our moments.:favorites13:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pete08