Need at least 35" tires for my dually.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cartronics

Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Truck Year
Truck Model
V3500 4X4 CREW CAB DUALLY
Engine Size
First off you definitely need some bigger tires to fill that fender! Lol what size you have now? 6 inch lift? Ive been looking for 35s for my dually project also. Not sure if your looking for a tall skinny tire or your going to run spacers in the rear but they make these 34 9 inch wide from what ive been looking around and could find they are about the only ones that still make a tall skinny tire. Im thinking about a 2 or 2.5 inch spacer to run a 12.50 wide but something about tall skinny tires look cool too. Ill be watching to see what you come up with definitely though!

https://www.4wd.com/p/super-swamper...6pexGm12CMHZuzfr1YkpzPjrNUtxlq78aAueKEALw_wcB

Wow, I had no clue about those power king tires. They look good but I'm going to do a little more research on them. That is the size I've been looking for because I can keep the wheels that I already have. I do have a 6 inch lift and the tire on it now are the 235/85r16 toyo's. The Michelin 9.00r16 XZL are hard to come by and about $200/ea for 10 yr old 50-70% tread.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
My Power Kings ride well and are surprisingly smooth for a bias ply tire. After the truck sits, it only takes about 1/2 mile or so for them to smooth out. And there's occasionally a minor wobble under braking. But it's smooth sailing down the highway and you can go as fast as you want without any vibration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dougli1