my first bike

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
That's the first bike I owned. Same color too

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
try not to laugh too hard I've never owned nor riden a motorcycyle, well drove one.

I rode bicycles for years like half my life, and my dad had a 750 super sport honda when I was a kid I rode with him 3 or 4 times, and rode my uncles harley sportster once, and of course by ride I mean pass. or bitch LOL.

So if I get this one running/ driving I'm gonna learn and try it out, hope I don't wipe out much.

I had zero in the car, and it had bad subframe, either rotted out or broke and hadsome bushings gone, so may have just been bushings gone, but anyways, got nothing in the bike so if I parted it or sold it as is it'd be profit.

I figured if I had time to check out the car and could honestly say what was wrong with it, maybe get 500-700 or so for it.

This bike I'd hope maybe running driving get 1,00 or so for it since come spring everyone wants bikes to ride?

If not then I got a new toy.
I got a few pics of motorcycle accidents I've cleaned up. We can play a game. I'll post pics, you get to guess if they're fatal or not. I'll give you a big edge. 2/3 were fatal, 1/3 survived some paralyzed but they survived.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128