Lower door carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
im looking for a set of tan lower door carpet things.......

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
You might be better off getting fabric from a local automotive upholstery supply store. It would be far less expensive than buying full panels pre made.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
I'm gonna see if this old wreck that my brother is letting rot into the ground has some, and I'll just give them to you if that's the case. No promises because they maybe faded as **** or otherwise destroyed. Plus, it'll be a week before I'm over that way. He's right, though. Those things are like $80 new from ACC. Let me know if you find anything before I can check my end out.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I'm gonna see if this old wreck that my brother is letting rot into the ground has some, and I'll just give them to you if that's the case. No promises because they maybe faded as **** or otherwise destroyed. Plus, it'll be a week before I'm over that way. He's right, though. Those things are like $80 new from ACC. Let me know if you find anything before I can check my end out.
Ok thanks. I wouldn’t buy new ones lol

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Biggest problem with the new ones is that they don't come with the chrome strip at the top for the Silverado models. If you have those strips DEFINITELY DONT LOSE THEM.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size

Oh wow. That must be new.

Also, RockAuto is much cheaper for carpet parts. I can get a full replacement set of the carpet door panels for a crew cab for $80+shipping. $46+ for just the fronts. Made by ACC so its good stuff. Might be a good way to go. I can't see someone selling a good set of used ones for much less than that.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
This is what I found. Not sure if this exactly the color you're looking for. The driver side is missing the chrome piece that binds it on top, and the backing is starting to curl. The passenger side is in much better shape from what I could see in the dark. The fabric itself is pretty good, but the rest not so much, at least on the driver side.

You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
This is what I found. Not sure if this exactly the color you're looking for. The driver side is missing the chrome piece that binds it on top, and the backing is starting to curl. The passenger side is in much better shape from what I could see in the dark. The fabric itself is pretty good, but the rest not so much, at least on the driver side.

It looks right color wise the sad and maybe pathetic thing is the interior is the best part of my truck lol
original dash^^^
recolored dash from the 89^^^

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
I totally understand if you don't want them. It's not my truck, anyways. It's a piece of junk my brother bought to strip the cab, put another interior that he has in it, and swap it onto a K-frame. He never did anything with it, though.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I totally understand if you don't want them. It's not my truck, anyways. It's a piece of junk my brother bought to strip the cab, put another interior that he has in it, and swap it onto a K-frame. He never did anything with it, though.
Got tcha if they are gonna get chucked I’m not gonna say no to them after all you when the extra step of hunting them down. And they have to be better then the gay diamond plate sticker that’s on my doors now lol

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
Okay. What kind of timeframe are you looking at? I've got a lot of errands having just gotten here tonight so I can't get them immediately but maybe later this week.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Okay. What kind of timeframe are you looking at? I've got a lot of errands having just gotten here tonight so I can't get them immediately but maybe later this week.
When ever you get to them the truck ain’t going anywhere

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
For whatever it's worth, those look like they could easily be restored to like new again.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
For whatever it's worth, those look like they could easily be restored to like new again.

If it was you, how would you go about making that happen?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8