Looking to add a Racepak IQ3S to my 87 Square

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LGustin

Reaction score
First Name
Lonnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
ProCharged 427 BBC
Part of my interior redo project this year will be to upgrade my gauges to a Racepak IQ3S dash with GPS speedo. Should be a fairly simple install but was wondering if anyone here has gone this route? It will be a while before I get started on it, just doing research now then will start stockpiling the parts. I will update post with pics when the fun begins.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Part of my interior redo project this year will be to upgrade my gauges to a Racepak IQ3S dash with GPS speedo. Should be a fairly simple install but was wondering if anyone here has gone this route? It will be a while before I get started on it, just doing research now then will start stockpiling the parts. I will update post with pics when the fun begins.
Is there pics of this truck and it’s engine on here? If there is I need a link because I missed them some how.

LGustin

Reaction score
First Name
Lonnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
ProCharged 427 BBC
There are a few in the member introduction forum from early last year. I have a few more pics but didn’t really see a good place to post them, at least not till I had something to say. Lol

LGustin

Reaction score
First Name
Lonnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
ProCharged 427 BBC
Nobody running a Racepak? So far it is at the top of my list, simple and covers everything I will ever need to monitor. My aftermarket powerglide case doesnt have a speedo port so I plan use a GPS module. This one has high beam and turn signal indicators for street use. This will probably be a summer project, I need to do the seat and door panels and dash pad first.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8