Longer wheel studs for 1/4" spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
I've got a set of 2" bolt on adapters for my truck. I've had em on the rear for a good bit over a year, took the fronts off before I added more lift in the front. The 35's on a 4" lift were bad enough, pushing em 2" further out made it even worse for rubbing. Couldn't hardly make any turn without rubbing.

I love em in the rear. Just enough to make em stick out of the fender and match the front. Debating on whether I'll stick em back on the front when the engine is all back in and the body lift is all said and done. Original intent for them was to allow for easy tire rotations since the diameter of the rims are slightly different on the inside so the current rears contact the brake calipers whereas the fronts clear just fine.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I've got a set of 2" bolt on adapters for my truck. I've had em on the rear for a good bit over a year, took the fronts off before I added more lift in the front. The 35's on a 4" lift were bad enough, pushing em 2" further out made it even worse for rubbing. Couldn't hardly make any turn without rubbing.

I love em in the rear. Just enough to make em stick out of the fender and match the front. Debating on whether I'll stick em back on the front when the engine is all back in and the body lift is all said and done. Original intent for them was to allow for easy tire rotations since the diameter of the rims are slightly different on the inside so the current rears contact the brake calipers whereas the fronts clear just fine.
Call me silly but I love the way these trucks look with the fronts out further. They look like they are flexing, or like Spike from Tom&Jerry.

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
Call me silly but I love the way these trucks look with the fronts out further. They look like they are flexing, or like Spike from Tom&Jerry.

I like em matching, but also miss having the front out so much more too. Without the rear spacers, you could just barely see the rear tires there.

Still have the factory spare (with nibs and all) and had to use it once to get her on home.... The absolute oddest sight seeing that tiny tire sucked way in there on a full size 4wd truck. 28-29" tire on a maybe 8" rim..

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I like em matching, but also miss having the front out so much more too. Without the rear spacers, you could just barely see the rear tires there.

Still have the factory spare (with nibs and all) and had to use it once to get her on home.... The absolute oddest sight seeing that tiny tire sucked way in there on a full size 4wd truck. 28-29" tire on a maybe 8" rim..
I take it you diff is open? It wouldn't have been happy otherwise, unless you have an air locker.

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
I take it you diff is open? It wouldn't have been happy otherwise, unless you have an air locker.

Open rear diff yeah, but that was when I was still on 32's as well.

Definitely planning for an elocker or an air locker though! One of these days!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128