Is this a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cooperhw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
1978, 1981, 1983
Truck Model
C-10, K-20, C-20
Engine Size
5.7L
Since you have already decided to pass on the deal the point is kinda moot, but I will state my opinion on it anyways since you asked for opinions.
1. First off, I think if you wanted a truck like this and just drive the snot out of it and didn't mind the rust, I would say it's a very fair trade. Especially since you are wanting to "trade" not buy.
2. Trades are always hard. Never gonna be 100% fair. One of the two of you will be getting the better end of the trade. IMO you should sell your bike and take cash to "TRADE" for a pickup you like. Chances are it's hard to sell a used bike in your market area too. Still best option IMO.

davidfite1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Since you have already decided to pass on the deal the point is kinda moot, but I will state my opinion on it anyways since you asked for opinions.
1. First off, I think if you wanted a truck like this and just drive the snot out of it and didn't mind the rust, I would say it's a very fair trade. Especially since you are wanting to "trade" not buy.
2. Trades are always hard. Never gonna be 100% fair. One of the two of you will be getting the better end of the trade. IMO you should sell your bike and take cash to "TRADE" for a pickup you like. Chances are it's hard to sell a used bike in your market area too. Still best option IMO.

That's what I've been trying to do, but my bike has high miles and the buying season is over. I'm not in a rush so worst case I'll wait til next spring, but I'm getting pretty antsy about it....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T3rraBeara