Identifying my transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Idk.....snowmobiles are kinda loud and scary? Or are these electric snowmobiles?

I believe they’re electric but it could be some sort of hybrid. Save the earth, you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Probably a snowmobile video game.
That’s right snap your iPhone into some for head gear so nothing can hurt you type of resort.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
That’s right snap your iPhone into some for head gear so nothing can hurt you type of resort.

Haha! VR snowmobiling. Good thing the earth didn’t melt like Al Gore said and they can step outside and feel the cold. Just like they were really riding!

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Haha! VR snowmobiling. Good thing the earth didn’t melt like Al Gore said and they can step outside and feel the cold. Just like they were really riding!

You said Al Gore he was/is such a tool lol

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Is, amigo. Still is.

I figured once all his incessant preachings were publicly debunked he would of shriveled up into obscurity.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
I figured once all his incessant preachings were publicly debunked he would of shriveled up into obscurity.

Well, that just proves you’re a denier. I don’t know if you realize this but global warming is the cause of it being colder. Wait....I mean climate change, not global warming. That didn’t work so we changed the name.

If the climate hadn’t been warming for the last 10,000 years we’d all be perched on top of a glacier trying to figure out how to make it warmer. I’m pretty sure the glaciers melted before we built cars so they can all **** off with their man-made climate change ********. If anyone cares to debate the issue I’m game.

Last edited:

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Well, that just proves you’re a denier. I don’t know if you realize this but global warming is the cause of it being colder. Wait....I mean climate change, not global warming. That didn’t work so we changed the name.

If the climate hadn’t been warming for the last 10,000 years we’d all be perched on top of a glacier trying to figure out how to make it warmer. I’m pretty sure the glaciers melted before we built cars so they can all **** off with there man-made climate change ********. If anyone cares to debate the issue I’m game.

Nature is gonna do what nature is gonna do. Just like R12 ate the Ozone layer......who can tell me how you check for an R12 leak with a sniffer?

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
I had a Turbo 200 in my '64 Pontiac Tempest behind a 326 2bbl. It took a lickin' and kept on tickin'!
That's the car from My Cousin Vinny, isn't it?

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
That's the car from My Cousin Vinny, isn't it?
'Fraid not. He had a '63 Tempest. It had the independent rear suspension and a transaxle. Really sweet. I really enjoyed that movie.
My '64 may have had the Powerglide tranny tho instead of a TH200. My memory is foggy on that (amongst other things). No worries on the hi-jack.

twinturbo427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
'Fraid not. He had a '63 Tempest. It had the independent rear suspension and a transaxle. Really sweet. I really enjoyed that movie.
My '64 may have had the Powerglide tranny tho instead of a TH200. My memory is foggy on that (amongst other things). No worries on the hi-jack.

Powerglide

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Sorry. Metallic Mint Green...with a positraction transaxle. the tires were Michelin Model XGV tires, size 75-R-14. Burp.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrayWK