How spoiled are your pets ??? Pics Required

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Konas new ride, Feb 4, 2014.

1. HotRodPC

HotRodPC Administrator Staff Member

First Name:
    HotRod
    Truck Year:
    Truck Model:
    Silverado K10 to K20 Conversion
    Engine Size:
    6.2 to Gas???
    That's EXACTLY why I have my Boxer. She was shot with a .22 once. She was a country dog and chased cattle. The guy told her owners, I don't want to, but I can't let a dog chase and scare my cattle. The people totally understood and agreed. People in the country KNOW THE COUNTRY RULES. They didn't have any hard feelings toward the guy and said they'd do what they could. He ended up having to shoot her one day and shot to wound her and then carried her to them and said, Sorry, I didn't want to, I really didn't, but she was on one of my calfs, so I shot her in the hind quarters hoping to just wound a leg, and that's exactly what he did. So they took her to the vet, got the bullet removed, got her fixed and put an ad on CL, FREE TO GOOD CITY HOME, No Country Home, she chases cattle. I've had her for just under 10 years now and she's such a sweetheart, but she'll kill ANYTHING with fur other than my other dog. She's a protector. She protects me and my male Husky and is an attention whore.