Home made Heavy duty window wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

85Squared

Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Saw this product made by LMC which solves the issue of the windows going up and down so slowly on the Square bodies. It draws power directly from the battery and uses two relays ran in line with the existing window motor harness. Definitely a good idea but it looks like something I can make myself, just wondering what type of relays I should use? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Saw this product made by LMC which solves the issue of the windows going up and down so slowly on the Square bodies. It draws power directly from the battery and uses two relays ran in line with the existing window motor harness. Definitely a good idea but it looks like something I can make myself, just wondering what type of relays I should use? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You must be registered for see images attach
It can be made easy cheaper. Not sure what amperage relay they use but I got 4 40 amp relays, pigtails and diodes for less then $25. The rest is solder and wire.

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
X2 Lmc charges quite a bit for what they sell. Use 40 amp relays, like Honky Kong stated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssgmike