Holley sniper cable routing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevytech87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC R1500
Engine Size
Trying to pick the best place to route the sniper data connector cable into the cab of my 87 R10. For those of you who’ve done it, where would you recommend I run it through? Also, the TV cable and throttle cable are an issue, I’ve gotten an extended tv cable that will work, but could use some advice about bracket for those. Was going to re-use the factory bracket, but it does not fit on the new intake. Any input is appreciated!

75gmck25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25 Camper Special TH350 NP203
Engine Size
Drivers side - If you have dual tanks, there is a grommet for the wiring just to the passenger side of the brake booster. Look up under the dash where it comes through, and pick a good spot nearby to make a new hole for the EFI harness to come through.

Passenger side - there should be a grommet there for the HVAC vacuum line and wiring to go through. If you remove the glove box door, and then the vertical plastic plenum behind it, you should be about to see where those wires come through. It’s a little tight, but you should be able to drill a hole for the wiring in that area. I think that the stock EFI computer on an ‘87 was located somewhere in that area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87POPS