Have You Guys Seen the Delco 2700 AM/FM/CB Before?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
I have seen my fair share of Delco 2700's that are just AM/FM, and I own a few that are AM/FM/Cassette. I know there was an AM/FM/8 Track, which I haven't seen one of those, but I was looking through the old square body brochures and found one that had an integrated CB tuner. I kinda want one of these now just for the novelty of it. I don't really care about Eight Track Tapes, but this seems like it'd be a unique thing to have in a square. Do any of you own one with this in it, or have you come across it before? I really think this would be fun if you could get an aux cable put in it to listen to tunes off your phone plus the rest of it. I know CB isn't like it was in the days of C.W. McCall songs and Smokey and the Bandit, but it's still around, and the integration looks really seamless to me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 205

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I know they were available in Cadilllacs in the mid to late seventies up through the early eighties, in fact saw one in a pick n pull a few months back. I would think that they may have been offered on other luxo barges from that time period too. Never seen one in a truck, but it wouldn't surprise me.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
Dang. They have a 2700 ETR version of it, too, so I figured they were putting it Camaros, Trans Ams, Corvettes, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pete08