Gotsta Lower the Burb!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I already had that part figured out, lmao...
Oh ok here’s a thought start 6 or 8 threads asking the same question the when some one posts a pic of a tape measure visually proving the measurement, discount it, argue and belittle them. It’s a growing trend on here. All I gotta say is some people are lucky I’m not a mod.... oh wait it would be like it was a few months ago.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Oh ok here’s a thought start 6 or 8 threads asking the same question the when some one posts a pic of a tape measure visually proving the measurement, discount it, argue and belittle them. It’s a growing trend on here. All I gotta say is some people are lucky I’m not a mod.... oh wait it would be like it was a few months ago.
LOL...

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Flip the rear, drop spindles cut one coil from the front springs. Cruise on.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Flip the rear, drop spindles cut one coil from the front springs. Cruise on.
So, 2 1/2 spindle and one coil off new coils, a flip with new leafs, tires are 28.8" tall that will bring it down so the fender is just above the tire??..

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Ok I wasn’t really sure lol
Yeah, bags, tank, compressor, plumbing, electrical, **** they want a fortune for a kit, lol, I already thought about going that route until I priced the ****, lol..

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Yeah, bags, tank, compressor, plumbing, electrical, **** they want a fortune for a kit, lol, I already thought about going that route until I priced the ****, lol..
I never really messed with it. I know a few people with bagged stuff. Mostly spoiled rich kids or live at mommy and daddy’s house. And any bagged guys don’t get a leak in your bags I’m not referring to any of you. Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84