GMSB Members Craiglist Ads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Please feel free to comment. I don't think I am too far off on the package price but I really want it to sell. Let me know what you think.

I wish the motor was in better shape, because it would bring more. I think if your willing to take $2500 your fine. The interior is great, I think it's a good buy, especially up north. Good luck with it. I bet you own another square in a year or 2.

Sent from an old rotary telephone.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 125

Stewzer55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30
Engine Size
350 TBI
Wow that sucks a big one.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
OH ****!!!! Anyone get hurt? As you can see, Chevy 1, Jeep 0. I would still keep it and part it out. Probably make more money. Plus collect from his drunk ass, for destroying a classic truck that was being restored.

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Well a drunk on the wrong side of the road just smoked it!

Is it really that bad? The Jeep looks trashed, but the square looks like it held up? If the frame horns aren't bent, I'd be putting it back together on the Jeep owners insurance companies dime.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
I towed it over to the folks house today. The frame horns are proudly protruding from the bumper that is pasted around them. The rag jount is fine as well as the control arms and steering components. The wheel is off about a 1/4 turn while rolling straight and the sway bar brackets are wiped clean off the frame with sheared rivets. The right fender and hood are undamaged at first glance. So its core support, left fender, rad and sway bar. You can see distortion to the motor mounts from the inertia of the impact! The project is on hold untill the insurance is squared away. If anyone was following my build thread you may remember me talking about taking the best of my two squares and making one. Well........all in good time.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
I towed it over to the folks house today. The frame horns are proudly protruding from the bumper that is pasted around them. The rag jount is fine as well as the control arms and steering components. The wheel is off about a 1/4 turn while rolling straight and the sway bar brackets are wiped clean off the frame with sheared rivets. The right fender and hood are undamaged at first glance. So its core support, left fender, rad and sway bar. You can see distortion to the motor mounts from the inertia of the impact! The project is on hold untill the insurance is squared away. If anyone was following my build thread you may remember me talking about taking the best of my two squares and making one. Well........all in good time.

Damn! Sounds like the frame is bent :(

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
Damn! Sounds like the frame is bent :(

It's tweeked thats for sure but not real far. The left horn seems to be pushed up a little. Hard to tell when its wraped with all the smashed parts.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
It's tweeked thats for sure but not real far. The left horn seems to be pushed up a little. Hard to tell when its wraped with all the smashed parts.

Well if your engine mounts are bent/twisted/pulled then I think your frame is probably toast. You would have to take it right down to the bare frame to properly see the extent of the damage.

Even if you did get it mostly fixed it would more than likely dog track pretty good.

So get some insurance money and find a good frame and start your own frame off resto :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MixManSC