Forum Decals, Custom Decals.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Pretty much.....Shovelheads forever lol
Well you see theres a story behind that.... you talk down shovels but growin up dad had a 75' FLH shovel, mom was pregnant with me riding with dad so its deep rooted in my DNA. I only have that on my window bc i like the Willy G skull #1 design but as far as H-D logos go, my hands down favorite is the red white and blue EVEL KNIEVEL #1!!

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Well you see theres a story behind that.... you talk down shovels but growin up dad had a 75' FLH shovel, mom was pregnant with me riding with dad so its deep rooted in my DNA. I only have that on my window bc i like the Willy G skull #1 design but as far as H-D logos go, my hands down favorite is the red white and blue EVEL KNIEVEL #1!!
I was in no way talking down shovels I owned one and rode it everywhere. Hear no Evo ride no Evo man except for the S1 I had lol

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
You coulda scraped that HD sticker off lol I could see if it was from when Harley meant something but it’s clearly a new age sticker that comes in the starter kit. LMMFAO
Btw its not a sticker its that big plastic stick on you buy at advance auto lol. 3M adhesive tape so not too easy to get off lol. Id hate to see what you'd say bout all my other stickers lol....

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Btw its not a sticker its that big plastic stick on you buy at advance auto lol. 3M adhesive tape so not too easy to get off lol. Id hate to see what you'd say bout all my other stickers lol....
You should know by now I have something to say about everything even if I like it lol

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I was in no way talking down shovels I owned one and rode it everywhere. Hear no Evo ride no Evo man except for the S1 I had lol
He also had a 76 XLCH sportie that he had an accident (almost lost his leg) on that he'd never let us rebuild for fear of "bad omens" lol

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I don’t have many pics of the black bike which was the shovel it pretty much looked like my black truck satin finish with a little chrome just way lower I couldn’t crop the kid off of it enough to be right and see the bike lol

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I don’t have many pics of the black bike which was the shovel it pretty much looked like my black truck satin finish with a little chrome just way lower I couldn’t crop the kid off of it enough to be right and see the bike lol
Ashamed of your kid???? Lmao (just bustin) a pic of your kid on your bike or in your square should always be cherished. Family ties mean alot.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Ashamed of your kid???? Lmao (just bustin) a pic of your kid on your bike or in your square should always be cherished. Family ties mean alot.
No my little piglet was a little show off and some my misconstrue the picture and I’m just not gonna deal with that

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
No my little piglet was a little show off and some my misconstrue the picture and I’m just not gonna deal with that
I hear hear ya. Now a days people misconscrue everything. Butt hurt over every lil thing

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I hear hear ya. Now a days people misconscrue everything. Butt hurt over every lil thing
Yeah her mom took the pic but people are fuktards it’s in an 8x10 frame on the mantle lol

Wracks81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 scottsdale
Engine Size
Paypal'd you some money for a decal yesterday. You get it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8