Ford Trash Talk Thread lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I own a restored 73 High boy F250. Use it as my plow truck right now so I don't have to beat up my beat up my square bouncing off snow banks, ripping the plow off the front , all the abuse I won't treat my Chevy to, lol. Got to admit, the 73 High boy is a really cool body style, but the 360 has less balls than any 283 I've ever owned...nuff said.
Oh Gawd, sorry to hear you got the 360. Worthless POS. Ford does make a few fairly good enignes, but that damn sure isn't one of them. Again, I'd take a 302 over the 360. Though it's supposed to be a torquey truck enigne, they just forgot to put the torque in it.

Even a Ford 300 I6 would better than that 360.

87ChevyR10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Ford, Harley and Apple owners fall into the same snowflake bucket. Both have no problem talking down about your ****, but need a safe space, a support group and a 24-hour support hotline when you talk about their ****.

You must be registered for see images attach

Caspian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Burb
Engine Size
350/TH700R4
Just so you guys and girl know, there is going to be some Ford Lover that gets butt hurt over some of this. I hope everyone, including the snowflakes can realize it's all in good fun. If this was NOT a designated GM forum and was a "Truck Forum" or all breeds, this thread would NOT be allowed here. So everyone have their big girl panties on and realize it's all in good fun.

BTW, if you own a Ford, and I had one too, and there is a thread about it here too, you're still welcome to post up a thread in the "Other Vehicles" section. I know of at least one member who is CURRENTLY actively updating a Ford Build thread and I'm certain there is more.

http://www.gmsquarebody.com/threads/my-other-project.18937/

Yeah that'd be me. I don't get butthurt over trash talking about brands. I'm not brand myopic. I'll talk **** about Ford, Chevy, or Dodge and still own at least one of those brands. ;) People need to grow up and not let trivial **** bother them.

Carry on ladies and gents!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yeah that'd be me. I don't get butthurt over trash talking about brands. I'm not brand myopic. I'll talk **** about Ford, Chevy, or Dodge and still own at least one of those brands. ;) People need to grow up and not let trivial **** bother them.

Carry on ladies and gents!
I've had Fords too, when GMAC got pissed at me when I gave my Crew Cab Dually back to them before my first back surgery way back when, I mean I drove it to the Dealers Auto Auction for them, checked it in and called GMAC and told them where it was. They told me, but you have good credit and blah blah, just wait and you'll be back to work. I said, NO, you don't get it. I can't walk, and they're talking surgery, months of rehab and job retraining etc, this will take a long time. (took 2 years) I gave them the truck back before a payment went late. So my credit stayed perfect up until the Voluntary Repo. Ford Credit loved me though. .9% yes, Point 9% interest, I bought Fords for about 4 years until my credit recovered and GMAC wasn't so pissed off at me before I bought GM again. They weren't to bad, of course they were newer and low mileage soooo. And my Ford Box Van was the ****, I still miss that truck and wish I had it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossivey