Floorpan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b00mhower

Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra C30
Engine Size
Found a quite a few speed holes in my drivers side floor board when I pulled out the crusty old rubber mat that was in there. Tried driving without it and the heat is just something terrible. Does anyone know the thickness off hand of those floorpans? Eventually I gotta clean em up and patch them correctly but for now I'm thinking sheet metal, black silicone and pop rivets are gonna be my friends, worked before it'll work again eh?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Found a quite a few speed holes in my drivers side floor board when I pulled out the crusty old rubber mat that was in there. Tried driving without it and the heat is just something terrible. Does anyone know the thickness off hand of those floorpans? Eventually I gotta clean em up and patch them correctly but for now I'm thinking sheet metal, black silicone and pop rivets are gonna be my friends, worked before it'll work again eh?

I believe GM used 19 gauge but good luck finding it. 18 gauge will be fine and 20 is easier to work with. I used 20 when I made my door skin. 20 is easier to form with a body hammer and dolly.

b00mhower

Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra C30
Engine Size
I believe GM used 19 gauge but good luck finding it. 18 gauge will be fine and 20 is easier to work with. I used 20 when I made my door skin. 20 is easier to form with a body hammer and dolly.
Thank ya sir el mundo appreciato

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL