Factory Wheel color for 1983 C10 Longbed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DennisG

Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I have a 1983 Chevy C10 custom longbed with the 4.1 six and three on the tree. The only options on my truck are power steering and a AM/FM radio. This is the greatest little truck I've ever owned. I'm retired and drive this truck just about all the time even though I have a 2017 GMC Sierra Crew Cab fully loaded. I want to do a complete restoration of this truck to the original condition as it was delivered from the factory. Can anyone tell me the color used to paint the standard 15 X 6 5 lug wheels that they put the dog dish hubcaps on. If I remember correctly it was bright white.I've contacted the GM Heritage Center and they are unable to tell me.

Charlie

Mopar by Birth. Chevy by Choice.
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
Cheyenne 10 LWB
Engine Size
350/TH350/AC/4 BBL Quadrajet
:welcome:

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Welcome aboard..

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Yep, bright white. A little bit of gloss, but not too much.

Keith Seymore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Keith Seymore
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
4.3L
I have a 1983 Chevy C10 custom longbed with the 4.1 six and three on the tree. The only options on my truck are power steering and a AM/FM radio. This is the greatest little truck I've ever owned. I'm retired and drive this truck just about all the time even though I have a 2017 GMC Sierra Crew Cab fully loaded. I want to do a complete restoration of this truck to the original condition as it was delivered from the factory. Can anyone tell me the color used to paint the standard 15 X 6 5 lug wheels that they put the dog dish hubcaps on. If I remember correctly it was bright white.I've contacted the GM Heritage Center and they are unable to tell me.

Bright white.

I'm a little surprised the Heritage Center could not tell you that. Then again - maybe not all that surprised.

It would be the same color as the white spoke wheel, or a dually wheel, if you come across either of those locally.

K
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twistedgmt400