Duplicolor bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87silveradok20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado k20
Engine Size
So I used duplicolor bedliner on a rear bumper that had some surface rust on it. I went over the flat spots with a sander and went over the diamond plate with steel wool and this happened. What are our guys thoughts and what should I do from here?
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I like it that year truck rusts on the rockers so my father when he had the truck put bed liner on the rockers and they have stayed pretty solid look a little redneck but he used the stuff with no chunks or anything the truck looks kind of cool with the black on the rockers with the green and tan

87silveradok20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado k20
Engine Size
I like it that year truck rusts on the rockers so my father when he had the truck put bed liner on the rockers and they have stayed pretty solid look a little redneck but he used the stuff with no chunks or anything the truck looks kind of cool with the black on the rockers with the green and tan
Yeah this truck has already had the rockets replaced due to rust. It’s not stupid if it works!!

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Yeah this truck has already had the rockets replaced due to rust. It’s not stupid if it works!!

Rephrase that .....there are a lot of stupid things that work....people for instance.

87silveradok20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado k20
Engine Size
Rephrase that .....there are a lot of stupid things that work....people for instance.
That’s true [emoji23][emoji23]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laqota