Dually wheel questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87silveradok20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado k20
Engine Size
if you have the wrong rims why not fix that. you shouldn't be running Ford rims on a Chevy anyway the hub is a different size. with tires that wide doesn't the rear tires rub on each other. highdesertranger
These were the rims on the truck when I bought it(I know that doesn’t mean it’s right but they work and I don’t want to buy new ones) and I had to put a spacer between the tires on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highdesertrange

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
well all you will get from me is to fix it the right way. I won't give bad advice even if that's what you want to hear. what kind of spacer did you use on the rear? BTW if those are Ford rims they don't work no matter what you think. the hole in the center doesn't match your hubs and that is how dually's center the rim. highdesertranger

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
If the spacers are hubcentric for the furd wheels it should be fine. The spacers will have taper seats to center it, and the center of the spacer will center the furd wheels.

I'd personally put GM wheels on it though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84