Does anyone make stepside fender patch panels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanMcG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
1978 1985
Truck Model
k10 k10
Engine Size
400 350
I looked at a 78 stepside today that I might pull the trigger on tomorrow, but both rear fenders need to be patched on the lower rear side. I've looked at a few suppliers but can't seem to find any patch panels for this, although I swear I've seem them in catalogs somewhere. Can anyone help me out here?
Thanks, Dan

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Wouldn't it be easier to replace the fenders?

DanMcG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
1978 1985
Truck Model
k10 k10
Engine Size
400 350
Wouldn't it be easier to replace the fenders?

If I could find a good set locally, sure , but to buy a set and have them shipped would cost me to much.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
If I could find a good set locally, sure , but to buy a set and have them shipped would cost me to much.
Call LMC I got full fleetside wheel arches 60"x29" shipped to PA and it wasn't bad and UPS freight delivered them to my house.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Call LMC I got full fleetside wheel arches 60"x29" shipped to PA and it wasn't bad and UPS freight delivered them to my house.

That's what I'm thinking. I've been ordering a bunch from Classic Parts lately. I know I saw the step fenders in their catalog, hell, they have the whole fleetside floor in one piece for 8 footers.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
That's what I'm thinking. I've been ordering a bunch from Classic Parts lately. I know I saw the step fenders in their catalog, hell, they have the whole fleetside floor in one piece for 8 footers.
It cost me 148 shipped for both sides freight. Considering most places it was over 100 to ship. Regoddamndiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuchito