Difference between k and a c truck/maybe my first square body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
If you're talking about the tire they are readily available, but you can't get Rallies in a dually wheel..

Derrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
ok wonder if i could use white paint and color the letters my self

74propu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
austin
Truck Year
1974 1980 1986
Truck Model
c10s/b c10 s/b c10l/b
Engine Size
5.3 / ?/454 tbi
Welcome nice looking truck. When you go look at it check the tire size see if the tires are 16 in or 16.5 . the older c-30s came with 16.5 in wheels and it is getting hard to find tires for them. If it has 16in wheels on it there is a lot of tire choices out there . I know I will catch hell for this but. You can go to wal mart and thay can show you tires on there computer they can order for you in the size you want and give you a price on them . wal mart uses the same out side vender that the dealerships and other tire shops (like pep boys tires plus ) get there tires from . you can also get custom wheels for a dually from Walmart that you can bye 1 at a time till you have a hole set then put all on at one time . this would help a student / working young man like yourself .Good luck on Friday.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
so This may not be the right area for the thread but I heard from a person that a k truck is 4x4 and a c means 2x4 so is this true or is this guy dumb plus there is a clean southern truck near me i am looking at so if you could clarify thanks
You must be registered for see images
If you are looking for votes I would swoop that truck if I were you. Provided the price is reasonable of course.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Welcome nice looking truck. When you go look at it check the tire size see if the tires are 16 in or 16.5 . the older c-30s came with 16.5 in wheels and it is getting hard to find tires for them. If it has 16in wheels on it there is a lot of tire choices out there . I know I will catch hell for this but. You can go to wal mart and thay can show you tires on there computer they can order for you in the size you want and give you a price on them . wal mart uses the same out side vender that the dealerships and other tire shops (like pep boys tires plus ) get there tires from . you can also get custom wheels for a dually from Walmart that you can bye 1 at a time till you have a hole set then put all on at one time . this would help a student / working young man like yourself .Good luck on Friday.
My 79 came with 16" wheels so it must have been an option.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
what do you think a fair price is he wants 6k for it i am thinking more like 4k
Six thousand seems high to me. I would be more apt to pay $4000 for it. I paid $3000 for mine this past October but it needs some work. Don't know if that helps you at all but I know if you have your heart set on a single cab dually they are out there. You may have to travel for it but they aren't that hard to find.

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V1500
Engine Size
what do you think a fair price is he wants 6k for it i am thinking more like 4k

Price depends where you are really. Finding clean non rusty vehicles in the rust belt can be hard and people want a lot of money for them. Its up to you to decide if you want to pay that price. $6,000 for me is way too high. I'd be closer to $3,000 on what I'd be willing to pay.

Derrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Six thousand seems high to me. I would be more apt to pay $4000 for it. I paid $3000 for mine this past October but it needs some work. Don't know if that helps you at all but I know if you have your heart set on a single cab dually they are out there. You may have to travel for it but they aren't that hard to find.
Ok thanks, i will start with saying I have been looking around and other trucks in the area go for 3k with little rust then hopefully he counters with 4k

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Ok thanks, i will start with saying I have been looking around and other trucks in the area go for 3k with little rust then hopefully he counters with 4k
Good luck with it! I really does look like a nice truck.

rt66paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Truck Year
1991 suburban
Truck Model
Engine Size
You can run 3" exhaust and single exhaust should flow as well as dual exhaust.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg