custom cluster bezel kits for edge gauges.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC86

Reaction score
First Name
Clint
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
305 5.0 V8
You must be registered for see images attach
86 GMC K10

I am looking for the bezel piece or ideas for replacing the bezel piece around the dashboard cluster. I work for edge products and am running sensors for many gauges to my edge. I want to mount it on the left side of the bezel where the parking brake light and everything is and then I will relocate some of those later. For now I want to find or make a bezel that I can custom mount the edge in. I feel like I've seen comments in threads on here somewhere mentioning Dakota digital or racepak or somebody making a blank bezel that you can drill and make your own gauge layout. Does anybody know of anything like this or have any other bright ideas for me? I'd like it to look classy but different. I'm not a big fan of diamond plated steel just wanted to throw that out there.

Handy Andy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andy
Truck Year
Truck Model
sierra 1500
Engine Size
I know this is an old post and my question is a bit off topic, but are you using this with an old school gm motor? or are you LS Swapped? I've been looking for something like this that I could use with my old carb'd 350 just to replace all the ****** intellitronix gauges that are in my dash right now.

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I know this is an old post and my question is a bit off topic, but are you using this with an old school gm motor? or are you LS Swapped? I've been looking for something like this that I could use with my old carb'd 350 just to replace all the ****** intellitronix gauges that are in my dash right now.
Yeah, it is an old post but I don't think that's too big of an issue. However, the dude you're trying to talk to, hasn't logged in here for over a year.

Last edited:

Handy Andy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andy
Truck Year
Truck Model
sierra 1500
Engine Size
yea I was just kinda hoping to avoid the $12-1300 price tag that comes along with those lol. My truck isn't a show truck, so I don't nee gauges that look real pretty. I purchased a set of intellitronix gauges about 18 months ago and installed them... since, I have had to replace the included oil pressure sending unit, the tach no longer works, and the volt meter no longer reads properly. I've checked everything over and can't find anything wrong with my wiring so I'm looking at replacing with something different.

eskimomann209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I think the vhx version not hdx on the Dakota is 600 or 700 bucks
That’s a good deal IMO
I think it still looks high end with a good price
I haven’t decided what to do with my instrument cluster yet either tho.
Mines LS swapped so for now I use my phone

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sriddle36